Selasa, 19 Juli 2011

HIM!

Hello guys! how are you? i hope you doin' fine :) well, my today was unpredictable and so far so good and my classmates are rock on \m/ like java rockin' land (?). LOL. anyway, i'm day-dreaming about my class name... what my class name? but to be honest i've my name for my class which is made by my self but i think my hand(?)-made name really awkward and absurd -____- *GAH*

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddd bay the way, why we talking about my class name? does we should talking about those title "HIM"? okay...okay... i want to talk about Him and maybe you'd already assumption who is he but Y U WRONG! because he is not P*****K. LMAO. He is someone who had appeared in my dream--sounds look aling Super Junior's song--and i never--read it carefully-NEVER EVER thinking about him or talking with him or talking about him or knowing him  as well as i know P*****K #UPS #EHH
So far, i know about him from my besties at junior high. he's my besties friend when they was elementary and do ya know what? he's a christian... well, i don't care about it but WHY? Why i fallin' in love--i hate to say it, trust me it works(?)--for someone whose christian again? OH GOD!! *cry me river._. #eh*. back to the topic: I was texted with my besties at afternoon and my besties bbm him:
My besties: hei are you sos 1,2,3,or 4?
*piiip* : 1
My besties : anyway, are you single?
*piiip* : Yes, Why?
My besties: well, my besties ask it to me
*piiip* : who?
My besties : 99 SHS's student
* piiip* : your ex-JHS school-friend?
My besties : Yes ._.
-AND THE CHAT HAS BEEN END--antiklimaks--
See? my besties infrom about me -_-" and it's okay... i don't care and it's good HEY! IT'S GOOOOOOD!!! i hope i can't chit-chat with him LOL 8D. and my bestie can't help me for it because they haven't face-to-face -_-" oh.. thank you darl~
Anyway, are you curious about my dream? lemme tell you: So, in my dream i was at my school and chit-chat with him...only myself and himself...do you know what, we are looks alike a couple... and i invite him to J.Co because i really want J.Cool so bad *cries* then he said "No, sorry."
With my selfish-self i said "I'll pay my J.Cool with my own money."
He was thinking about a minutes then he said. " Okay. I'll pick-up you tomorrow. calling me, right?"
My big smile appear. " YES!"
Well, after that my dad picked-up me and when he saw him, my dad said. " Who is he?"
" My friend. just my friend. i was chit-chat with him and my other friends." i told you a lie, dad, sorry. then my father asked me to buy ice-cream. ANTI-KLIMAKS, LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!.



WELL, thank you for reading it and sorry for my bad english :)

2 komentar:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA VANDI GAK MODAL BGT ANJIR J.COOL AJE PAKE DIBAYARIN ._.

    BalasHapus
  2. BODOOOOO AMAAAAAAT!!!!! kalo lagi emang tiris duit ya harus dibayarin lah!!

    BalasHapus